Candy Apple Popsicle Stick Craft!
12×12 sheet brown scrapbook paper
12×12 sheet red scrapbook paper
12×12 sheet green scrapbook paper
Craft or Popsicle sticks
1. Trace a large glass on your green, red, and twice on your brown paper
2. On your brown circles, draw wavy lines from one middle to the other
3. Cut out all 4 of your circles
4. Now cut along the wavy line on your brown circles
5. Using Elmer’s glue, glue your caramel (1/2 brown circles) on top of your green and red circles
6. Turn your caramel apples over and glue 1 craft stick on the back of each one
7. Now put a few dabs of glue on the caramel part of your apple and spread around with your finger tip
8. Over a garbage can, pour sprinkles on top of the glue
9. Let these adorable caramel apples dry and they are ready to display
It really doesn’t get much easier!